ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER RE EMERGENCY CONTINUANCE OF MAY 18, 2020, CRIMINAL DOCKET
ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER RE PANDEMIC EMERGENCY, REDUCED HOURS, ESSENTIAL STAFFING [extended until May 4, 2020, due to coronavirus]
CLE CONFERENCE CANCELLED:
- The 18th Annual “Doing Business in Indian Country” CLE conference originally scheduled for April 30 – May 1, 2020, has been CANCELLED to mitigate the spread of coronavirus.
- VIEW REFUND INFORMATION
- The 19th Annual “Doing Business in Indian Country CLE conference is scheduled for May 6-7, 2021.
EMERGENCY ORDER TEMPORARILY SUSPENDING NON-EMERGENCY MATTERS FOR THIRTY (30) DAYS [due to coronavirus]
- The Muscogee (Creek) Nation Code of Laws and recent Supreme Court opinions are available at the M(C)N Supreme Court’s website.
- For information about Court closings or delays due to inclement weather or other special circumstances, please call the Muscogee (Creek) Nation switchboard at: 918.732.7600.
- For emergencies, please contact the Lighthorse Tribal Police Department at 918.732.7800.