** Administrative Order 2021-02: Restricted Access to Public
** The Muscogee (Creek) Nation District Court invites interested attorneys to submit bids for providing legal services to individuals requesting and qualifying for court-appointed representation for the following matters pending in its Court:
- Juvenile deprived, delinquent, vulnerable adults (APS) and other related juvenile matters as assigned by the Court (click link to download RFP packet)
- Criminal defense (click link to download RFP packet)
** All interested attorneys may apply for one or both areas of representation listed. Deadline to submit proposals is July 30, 2021, no later than 5:00pm. Native American preference.
- The Muscogee (Creek) Nation Code of Laws and recent Supreme Court opinions are available at the M(C)N Supreme Court’s website.
- For emergencies, please contact the Lighthorse Tribal Police Department at 918.732.7800.
- For questions, please email email@example.com or call (918) 758-1400.