** Until further notice, Judge Bigler’s regularly scheduled criminal dockets will continue to be conducted via Zoom and can be accessed via the following link: Judge Bigler’s docket.
- If you don’t have access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone, you can also dial in from any phone:
- Dial 1-(346)-248-7799
- When prompted, enter Meeting ID number 817-437-8808, then press #
- When prompted, press # again (you do not have a participant ID number).
- You will be placed in a virtual waiting room until it is time for your hearing.
** To mitigate the spread of coronavirus, the Mound Building that houses the District Court is closed to the public until further notice. The Court will conduct scheduled hearings remotely via the Zoom or BlueJeans application wherever possible. If you currently have a hearing scheduled, please contact the Court at (918) 758-1400 to receive information regarding how to participate in your hearing remotely. For emergency filings or for questions regarding scheduled hearings, please contact the District Court at 758-1400.
- The Muscogee (Creek) Nation Code of Laws and recent Supreme Court opinions are available at the M(C)N Supreme Court’s website.
- For information about Court closings or delays due to inclement weather or other special circumstances, please call the Muscogee (Creek) Nation switchboard at: 918.732.7600.
- For emergencies, please contact the Lighthorse Tribal Police Department at 918.732.7800.
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (918) 758-1400.