In order to Request permission to appear virtually, please contact the Court at (918) 758-1400 at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled hearing.
Unless you have a compelling health reason and receive permission to appear virtually, you are expected to appear in person at the Courthouse.
For emergency filings or for questions regarding scheduled hearings, please contact the District Court at 758-1400.
Virtual Hearing Instructions by Judge
- The District Court does not accept payment in Cash, only Money Orders or Cashier’s checks are accepted at the window.
- The Muscogee (Creek) Nation Code of Laws and recent Supreme Court opinions are available at the M(C)N Supreme Court’s website.
- For general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (918) 758-1400.
- For questions or communications specifically about bonds email
For monthly check-ins or to reach your Probation officer email email@example.com or call (918) 549-2950
- For emergencies, please contact the Lighthorse Tribal Police Department at 918.732.7800.